Not the sort of news we want to hear, I know.
Apparently he was admitted to the London Clinic on 22 February and he has been there for the last three nights. This sheds some light on the cryptic tweet by Barry on Friday morning:
God bless you all and say a little prayer for Rob Barry
— Barry Gibb (@GibbBarry) February 24, 2012
Robin has been undergoing chemotherapy treatment for colon cancer and, according to his representative, the hospital stay is a routine part of that treatment.
I’m sure we all send best wishes for a speedy recovery to Robin.
- Robin Gibb announces ‘spectacular’ recovery from colon cancer (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Bee Gee Robin Gibb rushed to hospital, battling liver cancer (100gf.wordpress.com)
- Robin Gibb ‘battling cancer’ – Stuff.co.nz (stuff.co.nz)
- Robin Gibb of the BeeGees Suffering Live Cancer (ducknetweb.blogspot.com)
- Bee Gees Singer Robin Gibb Diagnosed With Liver Cancer (inquisitr.com)
- Bee Gee Robin Gibb: frail singer is battling liver cancer (mirror.co.uk)